In this final week, take a moment to celebrate your progress. You are approaching the finish line of Bootcamp, so keep up the hard work!
Reminder – Blueprints due on May 22
Your Blueprint submissions are due on May 22, 2016 by 10:59:59 PM EDT. We recommend reviewing the following notes to help you complete your Blueprint:
- Blueprint Authorization Form: The Blueprint Authorization Form is different from the one submitted in your First Round Submission and requires new signatures from your Principal or Assistant Principal, and your Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent.
- Budget Template: Note that the examples included in the budget template are illustrative. Please adapt these examples to your makerspace. For ideas, see the readings in Lesson 5: Budgeting and Resources.
- Passcode Reminder: You can find the passcode in the Orientation webinar.
Bonus Opportunities to Connect with Makers
We hope you’ll continue to engage with the broader maker community after Bootcamp! Take a look at the following upcoming events:
- National Maker Faire, June 18-19: Kicking off the National Week of Making, National Maker Faire is calling on makers to showcase their projects. Applications are due May 27, 2016 by 11:59 PM PDT. Acceptances for on-time applications will be sent by June 3, 2016.
- MakerBot Makeathons: Makeathons are a chance for educators to collaborate on 3D printing-related lesson plans and activities. See if one is coming to a city near you!
Looking for additional maker events? Check out this Maker Faire map.